Easy Move-Out Instructions
- Visit the Exhibitors Services Desk and pick up the Outbound Material Handling Agreement.
- Complete the Form: Be sure to assign Greenway Logistics as your carrier.
- Choose Re-Route back to warehouse at exhibitor expense if the carrier fails to arrive. This will ensure that we have control of the freight.
- Apply the shipping labels to your freight. Remove the old labels.
- Leave your freight in your booth area. Please be sure all cartons are secure and labeled ie: 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc.
- Make sure the item count and delivery address are correct. Let us know if anything changes prior to pick up.
- When your shipment is packed and the Material Handling Agreement’s complete, turn it back into the Exhibitors Service Desk. This notifies the show contractor your freight is ready to go.
- Do not leave your Material Handling Agreement in your booth. It must be turned into the Exhibitor Services Desk.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us:
Jodie Metcalf 703.624.7255-cell
Jody Kauffman 717.250.0455-cell
Our team is available 24/7 for you.
Greenway Logistics 212 S. Allen Street STE212, State College PA 16801
P: 814.238.8400, F: 814.238.8086